As the last notes played on the panpipes, The Boy awoke. The other boys looked at The Boy, as The Piper stood from his stool. The Boy looked around the slow cart he was on and at the dirty boys that sat around. One boy caught his eye, a boy with a small tinkling box.
The Lost Boys were not always lost, and Peter wasn't always Pan. The Boys find themselves press-ganged by a ruthless god, under the supervision of a wretched fairy. But Peter knows Him, The Boy, the only one with god's ear. So when they escape, they look to Peter to get them away from their slave driver. But will this lead them into another gang of bloodthirsty pirates? Or must they find a new home?
"Neverland, aye I've heard of it. But Peter, I reckon it's a good long ways from 'ere, ain't it?"
The Lost Boys were not always lost, and Peter wasn't always Pan. The Boys find themselves press-ganged by a ruthless god, under the supervision of a wretched fairy. But Peter knows Him, The Boy, the only one with god's ear. So when they escape, they look to Peter to get them away from their slave driver. But will this lead them into another gang of bloodthirsty pirates? Or must they find a new home?
"Neverland, aye I've heard of it. But Peter, I reckon it's a good long ways from 'ere, ain't it?"
No comments:
Post a Comment