Well, the busyness of the summer has kept me away from you wonderful people. I was gone most of June and have spent a lot of July preparing for the Psychology CLEP. Yeah, school during the summer, I know. But I need to get it done so that I can take Abnormal Psychology this fall, a class that I'm already signed up for. So the necessity is there. I'm ready for college this fall, I really am. (No I'm not, I'm lying). My writing has taken a hit as well. I haven't written in a while, and it shows. My creativity is turning to mush. So I will try to blog every Tuesday so that some writing will keep going. Also, I am willing to discuss topics, instead of just writing about me, so if you have any suggestions, comment or email me at undyingescape@gmail.com.
So, tell your friends to read, hit the subscribe button and keep in touch,
Peace out,
The Undying Escape
No comments:
Post a Comment